Monday, June 17, 2013

A FRESH START

Hello everyone!
My name is Boris.Im realy new to blogging but im sure that it will become a hmmm...routine?Sorry guys,my grammar isn't realy top notch so i might find myself in some embarassing writing errors,but who cares the final messages i give will be clear and hey you might get some good laughts along the way :) .
The reason that im starting a blog is this:Its been a few years now the i got fell in love with the comic book world,oh but even things like videogames,cartoons,shows and movies have got my interest.
The fact is that ive been drawin since i was atleast 3 years old,the characters i love are from the genres that i listed earlier,and thanks to the inspiration that these chars these stories and ARISTS gave me,i decided to aspire and become a comic book artist.I realy want to get a bigger audiance cause im sure that someone will like the style im offering :) .
Yeah,i know its realy a longshot,but hey its a passion that i intend to work upon until i reach satisfaction.
Everyone has a dream,and people,i believe that we can all reach it,its just a matter of will and dedication(sounds a bit corny) 
So here are some pieces ive done ,just so you dont get too bored by reading XD
I have manny more at my diposal,but i will send only a few at a day
A GOOD DAY TO YOU ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment